- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber security - A cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- Quick Transfer Rate - Transfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Command Line Interface. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHS - Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
APC by Schneider Electric ATS 1-Outlet Automatic Transfer Switch - 1 x IEC 309 - 3840 VA - 16 A
Rack-mount Transfer Switches Provides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment. APC Rack Automatic Transfer Switches (rack ATS) provide reliable, redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment. The rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads. The Rack ATS has built-in network connectivity, which allows for remote management via Web, SNMP, or Telnet interfaces.