Computer Components & Peripherals
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
APC by Schneider Electric Back UPS Pro BX850M, Compact Tower, 850VA, AVR, LCD, 120V - Tower - 12 Hour Recharge - 2 Minute Stand-by - 120 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output - 8 x NEMA 5-15RAPC by Schneider Electric
High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available. More from the Manufacturer
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS ~ REACH|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.99 lb|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Load Capacity||850 VA/510 W|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||12 Hour|
|Waveform Type||Stepped Sine Wave|
|Receptacle Detail||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Product Line||Back-UPS Pro|
|Product Name||Back UPS Pro BX850M, Compact Tower, 850VA, AVR, LCD, 120V|