Computer Components & Peripherals
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT3000I 3000 VA Tower UPS - Tower - 6 Minute Stand-by - 230 V AC OutputAPC by Schneider Electric
Award-winning Smart-UPS protects critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional tower or rack-optimized convertible form factor. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators the comfort of safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management.
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6 Minute|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Weight (Approximate)||123.28 lb|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS SMT3000I 3000 VA Tower UPS|
|Output Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Load Capacity||3000 VA/2700 W|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|