Computer Components & Peripherals
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Network manageable - Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
APC Smart-UPS 5000VA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS - 5000VA/4000W - 9.4 Minute - 2 x NEMA L6-20R, 2 x NEMA L6-30RAPC by Schneider Electric
APC Smart-UPS SUA5000RMT5U protects critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in traditional tower/rack-optimized form factors. Award-winning Smart-UPS SUA5000RMT5U is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical servers, voice and data networks, point of sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's. More from the Manufacturer
|Brand||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Input Voltage||208 V AC|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Load Capacity||5000 VA/4000 W|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Weight (Approximate)||215.46 lb|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA L6-30R ~ NEMA L6-20R|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS 5000VA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS|
|Receptacle Detail||2 x NEMA L6-30R ~ 2 x NEMA L6-20R|