- Soak-proof shield™ helps keep moisture and grease from seeping through.
- Heavy weight and extra strong these quality paper serving bowls have a unique structure and multi-layer coatings and are designed for strength.
- Microwave safe.
- Compact low-stacking shape saves storage space versus molded fiber and foam dinnerware.
- Features our upscale product design, pathways® which coordinates with other Dixie Ultra® platters, bowls, and napkins.
- 100% USDA certified biobased product.
- Product may be recycled if you have access to a recycler that accepts paper or plastic products containing food residue. Such facilities may not exist in your area.
Dixie Pathways Heavyweight Paper Plates - Serving - Microwave Safe - White - Paper Body - 125 PackDixie
Moisture resistance, grease resistance and dry and wet rigidity make Dixie Ultra® Heavy-Weight Paper Bowls the right choice for the heaviest, messiest foods you serve. The unique structure and multi-layer coatings give these disposable paper bowls their strength, while the Soak-Proof Shield™ helps keep moisture and grease from leaking through. The Pathways® design matches other Dixie Ultra® plates, platters, bowls and cups to create an attractive, coordinated look. These heavy-duty paper bowls are ideal for foodservice and special events, and because they're microwaveable and cut-resistant, these small paper bowls come in handy in kitchens and breakrooms.
|Unit||Package of 125|
|Product Name||Pathways Heavyweight Paper Plates|
|Packaged Quantity||125 Pack|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.gp.com|
|Manufacturer||Georgia Pacific Corp.|
|Kitchenware Details||1 x Plate|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Product Type||Table Ware|